Lighting and Appliance Control
Lights can be turned on or off from multiple locations or programmed to turn on or off along with other events.
Security Systems & Access Control
Your alarm system can be used as a part of the control system. Lights can be turned on and off automatically as you turn you alarm on and off. Your system can call you and/or loved ones if
there is an alert status. Additionally, you can unlock the front door to let friends in or close the garage door from your office via the web.
You can replace that pile of remotes with just one controller. And you can press one button to dim your lights, close the drapes, turn on the TV, start the DVD Player and setup your audio
system for your favorite movie. Speakers can be built-in throughout the home to provide quality sound wherever you desire.
Telephone, intercom and internet. Phone systems which are usually used for small business applications are surprisingly convenient in the home. With caller ID and a home automation controller
you can even screen your calls for only those you wish to cause your phone to ring. Voice control software can turn every phone in your home into a way to control your system.
Remote control thermostats allow you to adjust the temperature from bed at night or even from a cell phone while on your way home (or to your 2nd home!). They can even trigger a notice to you
if the temperature gets too low (freezing pipes) or too high (pets, plants, etc.).
Have your sprinklers turn on only when it's dry. Some of our customers even turn the sprinklers on when there's motion in the yard at unwanted times - imagine someone trying to explain the
wet clothes to the police!
Multiple PC's and other data devices can be interconnected to each other and to your automation system.
And Almost Anything Else You Can think of!
Home automation makes life more convenient, safe and fun!
- Convenience - Home automation is about the convenience of saving time and effort by having the home automatically do routine functions for you.
- Adjust the temperature from your bed
- Control the volume of your audio system from any room
- Warm your bathroom automatically 5 minutes before your alarm clock goes off so that it is warm when you enter.
- Fully enjoy home theater time by having the lights dim, curtains close, TV and DVD player turn on, phone mute and popcorn popper start… all with the touch of just
- Energy Savings - Home automation is about the energy savings you will enjoy by regulating the operation of lights, water heater, HVAC system, entertainment components, appliances and
irrigation system so these devices are on only when needed.
- Safety - Home automation is about the security you have knowing that you can look in on your home remotely from anywhere in the world, or that your home will phone or e-mail you if
anything is amiss, or that your water supply will automatically shut off in the event a leak threatens to flood your home. It is the security of knowing that a fire will alert your system to
wake you, shut down the gas and ventilation system, turn on a lighted path for your escape, and automatically phone the fire department. Home automation means the feeling of safety you get by
turning on lights with your key fob to come home to a well lit home or knowing that your whole house will light up when there is motion detected at any corner of your house.
- Fun - High tech products for the home are fun to use and show to others. Whether viewing visitors at your front door on your TV or tuning your favorite radio or TV station with a voice
command, you'll find it surprisingly enjoyable. And, when it comes to impressing the friends, you'll be happy to show off your sophisticated system.